Monday, August 10, 2009

For the past ten days...

The past ten days has been fun and happening although I was down with flu for the past few days. However, the month started well. I started working under a new boss, celebrated my birthday and CHC's 20th anniversary...

To all my dear friends who celebrated my birthday: I love you all to bits! Thanks for making my birthday a special one!


Me and my birthday brownie.


James, Wenkai, David, Alvin (who looks like he's shooting a watch ad), myself and Claudia.


With Sally.


With Joshua, of course.

And we had CHC's 20th anniversary! Sat through a six hour service that day, got the crystal block, shed buckets of tears and most importantly, thankful to God for all that He has given me, for all that He has given to this church and putting me in CHC. Absolutely loved the anniversary celebration and I am looking forward to another 20 years!


Richard, myself, Joshua, Steven, Cherie, Liyi, Jessica, Ivory and Wenkai - all of us in high spirits at the end of the service!

And yesterday... My dear aunt gave me a rock solid yellow gold bangle for my upcoming wedding! Hee... Uber cool!