Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daydreaming

Daydreams can come true...

Because of my debts and my upcoming wedding, I've been trying to save as much money as I can but it came to naught because of various reasons. So, I had a wish. I wished that the bank that I was in debt to would lose their banking records or whatsoever, so that my loan records would "vanish". Yah, I really thought of that. Mad, I know. Then... I thought if the universities are going to freeze their school fees, maybe the bank can suspend my loan repayment.

That wish came true.

Received a letter from the bank today. Apparently, they were commissioned by MOE to provide a suspension of loan repayment from 1 April 2009 to 31 March 2010. I was jumping for joy because my daydream came true!

But now, I am thinking if I should continue paying. If I continue my payment, I would finish repaying my loan exactly in Mar 2010. This is so ironic.

I need to think, think, think.