Thursday, February 05, 2009

Flu woes...

Took MC today...

I felt the first signs of the flu creeping up on me on Tuesday. On Wednesday, it was full blown but I was at work, trying to complete my filenote. By the end of it, I was literally stuffing tissue up my nose. My nose was hurting from all the blowing and the tissue "creating" friction with my nose.

So... I slept my day away today. Saw the doctor, took the usual medication. I came to realise that I always have the same sickness when I visit my GP. I could predict the medicine he gave me, predict the cost and even how long the consultation would take. Weird. Trust me to predict such things.

Anyway, I didn't know that I sound bad until I spoke to Hui Juan just now. She was alarmed at how I sound and I was alarmed that I sound so bad. Haha... I'm getting drowsy from the medication.

Good night...