Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heeelllloooo!

Hey folks!

Its the 11th day into 2009, but still, since its the first entry for the year, Happy New Year!


Well, I've finally bought a new laptop! I can finally go on the internet after being internet-less for more than a month! Although its not the Macbook that I lusted, but I still love this new laptop of mine. If I had gone ahead with the Macbook, I would have spent another $800, so, cost being the consideration and the fact that I need to save a lot of money this year, I had to 割爱.

To the Macbook that would have been mine, we are not fated!

Hahaha...

Anyway, I went back to the trusty brand of Toshiba for my new laptop. Considering that my old Toshiba lasted more than six years (yes, I used it for more than 6 years!), I really really trust this brand. So, here's a look at my new laptop:



Because of the very fact that I'm a frivolous person, I go for the LOOK and not the specifications, so the very fact that this model was available in pink attracted me instantly. Pity the salesman who was doing the pitch for the other laptop. Hehe...

In any case, I am so happy to be connected again!