Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nico Rosberg

I don't follow F1 races but with Singtel Grand Prix coming up, I have been reading quite a lot on the race and the F1 drivers that would be in town. In fact, the few that I know were just Lewis Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Kimi Raikkonen and the retired Michael Schmaucher (dunno if it's the correct spelling). And of course, early this year I did a translation for my friend's event company regarding the F1, so that enabled me to know more about it. Then...

On Monday, I came across Nico Rosberg on Today. Well, a lot of female artistes were saying how good looking he was. Anyway, I read it and put it aside, until... I saw Nico Rosberg today! I was walking around at Raffles City SC and there was an interview going on. So, I stood there and started taking pictures. He's really really really really good-looking!