Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stoned.

I have only one word to describe how these three weekends have been - tired.

Waking up early on both Saturdays and Sundays, no sleeping in at all. I am sleep deprived. Seriously sleep deprived. I wish I could just take one day leave to sleep. Sleep and 'nua' at home. I don't even want to go out, switch off the computer and mobile phone and just let me be isolated. I wish I could do that. Ha. But I know it's hard. Tsk.

Anyway, I wore a pair of 10cm heels yesterday for a wedding. It was my tallest challenge so far. I had some difficulty walking initially and I was like "why did I buy this pair of shoes"?! I walk so slowly for fear of spraining my ankle and I was so worried about falling down. No wonder its my "special function" shoes, I will only wear it when the occasion calls for it. It's not for everyday use. I might just end up hurting myself. Sigh... You just got to pay the price for being vain!